Our Visit Santa Rosa team is continuing to work hard to improve the visibility of hospitality partners in this challenging climate.
There are two new opportunities specifically for hospitality members: digital rack cards and a free photoshoot for promotional purposes.
In addition to having rack cards in the California Welcome Center in Historic Railroad Square in Downtown Santa Rosa, we are also transitioning rack cards to a digital format (in order to offer them as a downloadable brochure on the partner listing pages of the Visit Santa Rosa website). We are also creating a digital welcome bag that would allow us to place specific content in visitor digital gift bags including your rack cards when appropriate.
We are asking that you please send us your rack card in pdf format so that we can add it to the Visit Santa Rosa website and for inclusion in visitor digital gift bags.
Please attached your rack card as a pdf file in your email to Tanya Rainey at email@example.com at your earliest opportunity.
Also, for the Visit Santa Rosa website, we want to update some of our partner images to include socially distanced photos and Sonoma County Tourism has a great offer we would like you to participate in. There is no additional cost for you to participate.
We’re sure that you’d agree that now more than ever we could all use valuable marketing assets for promotional purposes.
Details for the photo shoot:
- Popular local photographer Will Bucquoy will be taking all photos and will come to your business with his own equipment and other essential items.
- Each business will have the opportunity to set 3 – 5 indoor or outdoor spaces. Number of spaces to be shot will be dependent on total number of businesses who opt into the photo shoot and will be confirmed prior to date of shoot.
- Time at each location will be roughly 15 – 20 minutes. Based on our last shoot that is ample time for Will to capture a wide variety of images.
- For examples of our last shoot, feel free to browse our SmugMug library
- We would like to capture images of staff serving with masks, kitchen employees wearing masks, hosts seating guests, patrons dining, restaurant takeout and delivery setup’s etc.
- If inside dining /wine tasting is not permitted at the time of the shoot shots can be taken provided the areas are staged with your staff members.
- We would like to have either customers or staff in the photos so releases will be required. It is not required to have people in the photos, but it is suggested.
- The areas must be FULLY ready to shoot in advance of Will’s arrival as he will be visiting multiple businesses in one day. If you are not ready when he arrives the opportunity to participate may be lost.
- Both Sonoma County Tourism, Visit Santa Rosa, the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, and your businesses will receive access to the photos.
- There is no cost for this photo shoot.
If you would like to participate in this photo shoot, please email Visit Santa Rosa’s Director of Marketing, Chris Vomvolakis (firstname.lastname@example.org) by end of day Wednesday, July 29th indicating your interest.
Based on the response to this query, our colleagues at Sonoma County Tourism will send a Google poll to determine what days’ work best for each geographical area and then coordinate scheduling with Will.
As always, the Visit Santa Rosa team is here to help you in any way that we can. If you have questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your help with digital rack cards and the social distancing photo shoot.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories