California law requires employers with 5 or more employees to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all California employees by January 1, 2020:
- Two hours of training to supervisors
- One hour of training to nonsupervisory employees
- Once every two years and within six months of hire or promotion
Minimum employee count of “5” covers seasonal and temporary hires, including independent contractors.
The Chamber is Here to Help You Become Compliant!
The Santa Rosa Metro Chamber has partnered with CalChamber to provide you with access to harassment prevention training at a 20% discount.
$43.99 Retail Rate
$25.99 Retail Rate
To receive the 20% discount, use the registration link on this page. Discount will be applied at checkout.
CalChamber’s program makes it easy to effectively train employees and meet your compliance obligations. The interactive online courses are affordable, easy to manage, and hassle-free to set up through their helpful customer support specialists. HR managers can purchase training for each employee, assign it to each employee by email and manage which employees have completed the training.
Some Key Product Features
- Interactive learning through scenarios, quizzes and more
- Option to take the self-paced course in English or Spanish
- Can be used on desktops, tablets, and most smartphones
- Tracked learner progress (start and stop at any time)
- Countdown timer tracks 2-hour supervisor and 1-hour employee requirements
Full course details and description at the CalChamber website.
For an overview of how the CalChamber's Learning Management System works (adding & assigning users and printing certificates), visit https://www.calchamber.com/lms for video tutorials.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories