The Santa Rosa Metro Chamber is excited to offer our members a multi-class Leadership Learning Path starting in January of 2019. Each class will cover a topic critical toward the development of leadership principles and best practices. Classes will utilize multiple learning techniques including video tutorials, guideline and worksheet handouts, and moderated discussion to help continue discussions to delve deeper into each topic. These are not lectures – they are designed to create critical thinking and conversation.
These classes are offered as a benefit of membership – there is no registration fee. Leadership Learning Path classes currently scheduled include:
- Leadership Fundamentals, 1/30
- Effective Listening, 2/21
- Conflict Resolution, 3/21
- Anger Management, 4/18
- Communicating with Empathy, 5/16
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence, 6/13
- Delegating Tasks, 7/11
- Strategic Planning Foundations, 8/22
- Leading with a Purpose, 9/19
- Classes are only for Chamber member organizations and are included as a member benefit.
- Must have a Sonoma County Library Card (bring it with you; know your username & pin).
- RSVP ASAP – classes are limited to 25 participants and these classes will fill up very fast.
- If your organization has 5 or employees that you would like to attend a class, contact us for more options.
Investing in an employee’s professional development builds trust and loyalty. It is also the most cost-effective way to improve employee performance and achieve organizational goals. Utilize your Chamber membership to its fullest and sign up for our Leadership Learning Path series!
For more information or to RSVP please contact VP of Member Development Bret Gave at 707-524-2118.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories