MetroConnect Member Qualifications Summary
- Only one representative per business category may participate in any group.
- Any business/organization representative seeking membership in a MetroConnect group must be an official representative of a business/organization which is an active and current member of the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber in good standing.
- Prospective Members may attend one (1) meeting of a referral group at no charge and a second time for a (1) time fee of $20. Any visitor fees will be applied to the membership cost should the visitor decide to join the MetroConnect group.
- A non-refundable annual fee of $400 must be paid on or before the join date and covers 12 months of group membership.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required.
- Be prepared to briefly introduce yourself and your business/organization and share what is a good connection for you.
- Be prepared to thank other members for referrals resulting in closed business or potential business.
- All Members are encouraged to give a 15-minute presentation (including Q&A) on your business/organization at least once a year.
- Bring an ample supply of business cards to each meeting.
For a full outline of the MetroConnect Agreement, view the MetroConnect Information & Application packet [PDF].