Mixer Host Request Form
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Metro Chamber Mixer!
While the virtual format may be necessary in the near term, they are an excellent opportunity for business locations that can't accommodate an in-person event. And we are prepared to shift to hybrid (combined virtual and in-person) and/or in-person format should the health environment permit. And virtual mixers
- Must be a current, paid member of the Chamber.
- Submit your logo and promotional text two months before the Mixer for event marketing purposes. Promotional text should be a couple sentences about what attendees can expect at the event and what makes your business/venue special.
- Provide 2 raffle prizes.
- Mixer hosts are asked to follow the format provided. The Chamber must be notified in advance for special requests such as performances, speakers, and other items.
- Cancellation Policy: 120 days advance notice required.
- Cost: $400 (must be paid by January 2021 to secure your placement).
Virtual mixer requirements
- Access to a computer, tablet, smartphone or other device that can use the Zoom platform, including internet access, webcam and microphone.
In-person mixer requirements
- Facility to accommodate a minimum of 125 people (indoor or outdoor depending on the season).
- Provide catering-quality hors d’oeuvres and refreshments (including alcoholic beverages) for a minimum of 125 people.
- Ample parking for 125 vehicles.
- Provide a table for registration.
For in-person mixers, it would be great if...
General Information -- Required
Would be willing to host a mixer that is...
Either virtual or in-person
For an in-person mixer, would the event be held indoor or outdoor?
Preferred month -- please indicate three choices in order of preference:
Note: Currently virtual mixers are held from 4:00-5:00pm while in-person mixers are held from 5:00-7:00pm. They are scheduled for the fourth Thursday of each month with the exception of November (third Thursday of the month) and December (the first Thursday of the month). This application is only a request to be considered to host a Mixer. It does not guarantee that your business will be selected. Notification will be made in December as to whether you have been selected to host a Mixer.