Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Contact: Rosie Zuniga
Add to Calendar: Outlook | Google Email: RosaZ@SantaRosaMetroChamber.com
We hope that you will join us on Thursday, October 22 for an informative webinar for employers and community groups on creating distance learning and/or child care cohorts.
We will be sharing information on creating a temporary program due to school closures including:
- local and state COVID related health requirements;
- program considerations and best practices;
- child care licensing waivers and license-exempt program information;
- employer/group run programs versus partnerships with care providers;
- and time for Q&A.
The Santa Rosa Metro Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Community Child Care Council Sonoma County (4Cs) and First 5 Sonoma County to bring you this presentation with:
- Melanie Dodson, Executive Director, Community Child Care Council Sonoma County (4Cs)
- Glenn Ouye, Licensing Program Analyst, Community Care Licensing
- Stefanie Indart, People Operations Recruiter, The Family Coppola
- Dana Swint, Education Manager, Sebastopol Community Center
Contact Rosie Zuniga for any questions: RosaZ@SantaRosaMetroChamber.com
The Santa Rosa Metro Chamber has partnered with First 5 Sonoma County, 4Cs of Sonoma County, Child Care Planning Council of Sonoma County and the City of Santa Rosa to expand child care options and availability in our region. The Metro Chamber is available to consult on employer supported child care options and opportunities, and support any business throughout the process of creating on-site, near-site, or consortium-based child care.