Bike to Work Day has been re-branded as
BIKE TO WHEREVER DAY: Thursday, September 24.
One of the silver linings of the COVID-19 cloud has been the increasing numbers of folks getting back on a bike; we strive to be your local headquarters for help getting out on the roads safely and happily!
Join us – and thousands of folks throughout the Bay Area – in a host of cycling activities, challenges, and classes throughout the month of September!
- Use the Love to Ride app to set goals, track your rides and mileage, and engage in friendly competition with other local riders. (When you register, be sure to join the Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition group!)
- Sign up for our online Basic Bike Maintenance & Repair Class
- Participate in one of our Smart Cycling classes or Family Bike Workshops.
- Join the month-long BTWD 2020 Bicycle Scavenger Hunt, either solo or as part of a team. Cool prizes for the winners!
- Participate virtually in special events like Neighborhood Bike Parade, Labor Day Pool (Noodle) Party, Beauty of Biking photo contest, and Bike Happy Hour.