Sonoma Clean Power hiring for its Advanced Energy Center
Sonoma Clean Power is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for its Advanced Energy Center. This position will work with the Store Manager to define and carry out policies and procedures for the Advanced Energy Center, work with vendors/suppliers to learn about the various technologies on display, and train interns on how to present and demonstrate the use of energy-saving technologies in a positive and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong skills in public engagement and consumer relations
- The ability to form good working relationships with contractors and co-workers
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized
- The energy and excitement to learn new things and share knowledge with others
Applying for the Job
Those interested in applying should submit their cover letter, resume, and references as a single PDF to email@example.com. Recruitment is anticipated to remain open until September 30, 2020. However, SCP reserves the right to close recruitment at any time based on candidates.
For the full job description, please visit the SCP website.