Work at the Chamber
Membership Development (Independent Sales Contractor)
Santa Rosa Metro Area
We are seeking independent sales contractors for membership development. Earn supplemental income while working within your network.
This contractor position will take a proactive approach for revenue growth by actively prospecting for new Chamber Members. As an independent sales contractor, use your network to develop additional income through Santa Rosa Metro Chamber membership sales.
- Meet minimum monthly revenue goal
- Engage with existing accounts while developing new business opportunities
- Communicate with membership support staff on lead assessment/ progress
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism as a vendor of the Metro Chamber
- Accurate and timely submission of member contracts
- Sales presentations to local businesses, showing current publications, programs and opportunities for additional advertising
- Participate in monthly membership development meetings at Chamber HQ (Santa Rosa)
- Retail/Media/Advertising sales experience
- Professional references
- Technical infrastructure supporting electronic communication
- Commercial liability insurance
This commission contract is paid monthly based on paid sales. Earn between 20-40% commission on membership sales transactions that range between $400-$13,500. Historically, membership development contractors will sell between 5-10 memberships per month
Please forward a resume of existing/historical sales contracts and references to Bret Gave: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber
Since 1906, the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber has brought business and community together to accomplish great things. We are a membership organization with an overarching purpose of speaking out on behalf of business, strengthening the vibrancy of our regional economy and helping businesses grow.
Job Type: Contract