Sonoma County's weather is world-renowned for it's microclimates and ability to produce great grapes for wines. The Western border of Sonoma County is comprised of the Pacific Ocean coastline, which brings a welcome coolness during summer nights, and some early morning fog in some areas. The inner valley areas of Sonoma County are usually warmer than the areas along the coast.
For more information, please visit weather.com.
|Santa Rosa Weather Averages|
|Maximum Average Temp.||58°||62°||65°||70°||74°||80°||82°||82°||82°||77°||65°||58°|
|Minimum Average Temp.||40°||43°||44°||46°||49°||52°||53°||53°||53°||49°||43°||39°|
Santa Rosa Weather Facts from weather.com
- On average, the warmest month in July.
- The highest recorded temperature was 110° in 1972.
- On average, the coolest month in December.
- The lowest recorded temperature was 15° in 1932.
- The maximum average precipitation occurs in January.