Visit Santa Rosa
Visit Santa Rosa is the tourism marketing arm of the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber. Funded by the Santa Rosa Tourism Business Improvement Assessment, Visit Santa Rosa has a $1.5 million annual budget which the Visit Santa Rosa Advisory Board uses to:
- Market Santa Rosa as a visitor destination;
- Sell Santa Rosa hotels as hosts for meetings, conventions, weddings and sporting events;
- Secure travel and digital media coverage;
- Support events that bring visitors to our community;
- Run the Santa Rosa Welcome Center in Courthouse Square.
All Santa Rosa hotels and Chamber members at the hospitality level receive the benefits of the work of Visit Santa Rosa including having brochures at the Welcome Center, listings on the Visit Santa Rosa website, and referrals from the Visit Santa Rosa staff. For membership information follow this link.
Visit Santa Rosa is dedicated to sharing our destination and inspiring visitors to discover all there is to see, do, eat, drink, hike, bike, and explore in Sonoma County. Visit our website at VisitSantaRosa.com to see how we do it.