Leadership Santa Rosa
Our Leadership Santa Rosa (LSR) program convenes business, nonprofit, and government leaders to build individual leadership styles and to collaborate in resolving community challenges.
LSR is an educational program intended to develop and equip effective community leaders via exposure to pertinent issues, broad thinkers and the richness of Santa Rosa and Sonoma County.
The program is designed to meet these challenges during a series of 10 full-day, interactive seminars. Each day focuses on a distinct topic, during which participants gain knowledge of the history, challenges and hands-on experience with important issues.
Leadership Santa Rosa Curriculum
- Welcome Reception
- Two-day Overnight Retreat
- Agriculture Day
- Government & Politics Day
- Business & Economy Day
- Health & Human Services Day
- Planning & Development Day
- Education Day
- Arts & Culture Day
- Natural Resources Day
- Criminal Justice & Public Safety Day
- Hospitality & Tourism Day
- Year-End Retreat
- 10-12 planning meetings and attendance at two LSR days for the next class
- Leadership Training Session Day 1
- Leadership Training Session Day 2
- Leadership Training Session Day 3
LSR is a community education program designed to offer participants a broad perspective of the County as well as provide them with the tools to become leaders in the community. The LSR program features leaders with firsthand experience on how our community works as well as experiential, hands-on activities designed to help participants learn how the community might be improved.
For more information, contact Janet Rogers at (707) 636-2845.