On June 14, the 33 members of Leadership Santa Rosa (LSR) Class 33 became the newest graduates and alumni of the LSR program. The class was the first to complete an expanded two-year version of the program, which added three second-year leadership training sessions to the 10 first-year program days.
“While LSR has always been a two-year program, this year we developed a series of substantive leadership development classes to enhance the overall objective,” says Jeremy Little, LSR Steering Committee Chair and Partner at Carle Mackie Power & Ross. “Year two students met with a former US Ambassador and local leaders, they participated in a number of leadership exercises, and most importantly, were able to spend more time together as a class allowing for a cohesive, tight-knit group at their graduation last week. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and the commitment from our entire LSR Steering Committee.”
In the coming months, a new class will launch the 35th year of developing informed individuals to serve in leadership roles benefitting the community. They’ll spend time behind the scenes at community organizations, businesses, and government institutions acquiring a greater awareness of current issues on an array of topics.
“Leadership Santa Rosa is an incredibly important program of the Chamber,” says Chamber CEO Peter Rumble. “Our aim is to equip participants with the knowledge and connections to tackle a broad range of community needs and concerns, and when you see the list of LSR alumni, it’s virtually a who’s-who of people that have strengthened the fabric our community.”
Congratulations to LSR Class 33 on your accomplishment and thank you for your commitment to our community.
Leadership Santa Rosa Class 33 Graduates
- Aaron Abbott, REDCOM/American Medical Response
- Zachary Bressick, New York Life
- Matt Brewer, Pisenti & Brinker LLP
- Kristyn Byrne, Pruitt Industrial Park
- Nick Cadigan, American Ag Credit
- Che Casul, Center for Social & Environmental Stewardship
- Ben Catching, Viavi Solutions, Inc.
- Trevor Codington, Abbey, Weitzenberg, Warren, & Emery, P.C.
- Jared Cooley, Exchange Bank
- Libby DuFresne, Jackson Family Wines
- Joy Durand, Dickenson, Peatman & Fogarty
- Brent Fisher, FlashCo Manufacturing
- Keith Flood, City of Santa Rosa
- Jennifer Guerra, Freedom Mortgage, Inc.
- Monica Harrison, Keysight Technologies
- Amber Heidtke, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Santa Rosa
- Cadance Hinkle, Chop's Teen Club
- Chris Jones, Linkenheimer LLP CPAs and Advisors
- Kevin Jones, Fastsigns of Sonoma County
- Akash Kalia, Palms Inn
- Chris Keys, Redwood Gospel Mission
- Olivia Lemen, Town of Windsor
- Troy Logan, Kaiser Permanente, The Permanente Medical Group
- Mary Miller, Century 21/Romelli Bail Bonds
- Amanda Karas, Revel Brand Design
- Jeff Okrepkie, George Petersen Insurance Agency
- Kate Piontek, Sonoma County Winegrowers
- Jeffrey Rhoades, Santa Rosa Junior College
- Rafael Rivero, City of Santa Rosa
- John Snetsinger, City of Santa Rosa-Police Department
- Mark Stapp, Sonoma State University
- Ananda Sweet, Santa Rosa Metro Chamber
- Lauren Taylor, Burbank Housing
Applications for LSR are accepted in the late Spring of each year. For more information on LSR, visit SantaRosaMetroChamber.com/LSR.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories