The Chamber's Annual Meeting, celebrating a brand new year and unveiling the results of the Chamber's brand evolution, is sold out. Tremendous thanks to our Convening Sponsor, Sutter Health, for supporting the success of this event.
If you're attending, here are some things you should know:
- Show up by 11:30am -- you may even want to show up a little early because you won't want to miss out on the wine and appetizer reception, hosted by Virginia Dare Winery.
- Once in the room, check out the variety of fantastic centerpieces by Inspired Spaces -- there's a chance you can take one home.
- After the presentation, you'll want to stick around for the dessert bar hosted by Whole Foods Market -- after all, it wouldn't be a party without dessert!
- And finally, step up to the photo opportunity set with photographer Will Bucquoy, or prepare your spiel for videographer Nicole Hatley of Vox.Magneta.
If you didn't get a ticket this year, there's always the after party. Swing by the Chamber offices around 3:00pm to:
- Get a first look at the new Chamber branding on interior and exterior signage, on-screen images, and the Chamber's just-released annual magazine, community resource and business guide.
- See the Art at the Chamber exhibition and meet the artist, Bill Gittins.
- Celebrate with us! There was a lengthy, deliberate process behind the Chamber's brand evolution, and when you see the results you'll want to raise a glass and toast those involved.
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories