As an Executive Member, your company will be recognized as a leading business in our community. This is reflected in the many recognitions and opportunities for exposure that our Executive Members receive. These are valued at over $14,000. Amongst the benefits are:
Recognition as a Leader in the Business Community
- Prominent visibility on all special event promotional materials including advertisements, invitations and event programs
- Logo, link and Executive Member designation on the Chamber’s weekly newsletter, emailed to 3,500 members of the business community
- Special invitation to limited access Quarterly Public Policy briefing on the issues and politics of Sonoma County
- Four Complimentary YPN Memberships (Young Professionals Network)
- Membership recognition for all branches under the same ownership
Special Event Participation
- Special signage at all Chamber special events including registration tables and sponsorship banners
- $600 credit to be used at your discretion for tickets to Chamber events and activities throughout the year including the Annual Gala, Agri-Business BBQ, Educators & Business Partnership Breakfast and Wake Up Santa Rosa
- Premium booth location and recognition in program at the annual Showcase Sonoma County
- Display table at Agri-Business BBQ reception
Advertising Your Business
- Enhanced listing with logo and link on Chamber website on the homepage, which is the most viewed page on the Chamber website
- Special recognition in our Membership Directory that is distributed to over 5,000 businesses in the Santa Rosa regional area and now available online on the Chamber’s website
- Recognition on special events marketing materials that are sent to all Chamber members, displayed at the Chamber office and distributed at Chamber events and meetings
- One month ad on the Chamber’s weekly newsletter (month will be selected on a first come, first served basis)
These benefits are in addition to all the benefits associated with Corporate, Enterprise, Entrepreneur, Hospitality, and Business Membership levels, as well as the many other opportunities associated with being a Chamber member. Benefits can also be further customized to meet the specific needs and interests of your company.
Annual Membership Investment: $6,050
Qualifying Business Size: Any Number of Employees
Join now or view the benefits of the top-tier membership level: Premier.
Need help deciding? Call Dheepa Johnston or Gail Rorick at (707) 545-1414 for personal assistance.