As an Executive Member, your company will be recognized as a leading business in our community. This is reflected in the many recognitions and opportunities for exposure that our Executive Members receive. These are valued at over $14,000. Among the benefits are:
Recognition as a Business Community Leader
- Company logo on the Premier / Executive members slide on the reception area TV in the Chamber office
- Prominent visibility on all special event promotional materials including invitations and event programs
- Logo, link and Executive Member designation on the Chamber’s newsletter, emailed to 4,500 members of the business community
- Four Complimentary YPN Memberships (Young Professionals Network)
- Membership recognition for all branches under the same ownership
Special Event Participation
- Logo recognition at all Chamber special events including sponsorship banners
- $600 credit to be used at your discretion for tickets to Chamber events and activities throughout the year
- Premium booth location and recognition in program at the annual Showcase Sonoma County
- Display table at Agri-Business BBQ reception
Advertising Your Business
- Enhanced listing with logo and link on Chamber website on the homepage
- Special recognition in our Membership Directory that is distributed to over 5,000 businesses
- One month ad on the Chamber’s newsletter (month will be selected on a first come, first served basis
These benefits are in addition to all the benefits associated with Corporate, Enterprise, Entrepreneur, Hospitality, and Business Membership levels, as well as the many other opportunities associated with being a Chamber member. Benefits can also be further customized to meet the specific needs and interests of your company.
Annual Membership Investment: $6,050
Qualifying Business Size: Any Number of Employees
Join now or view the benefits of the top-tier membership level: Premier.
Need help deciding? Call Janet Rogers or Kim Williams at (707) 545-1414 for personal assistance.