Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Contact: Ananda Sweet
Phone: (707) 636-3662
Add to Calendar: Outlook | Google
If you registered for the previous dates, you're still registered for these new dates. If you have questions, contact Ananda Sweet at (707) 636-3662.
What is the Candidate Academy?
A joint program of the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber and Sonoma County Alliance, the Candidate Academy is a non-partisan program established to further develop and enhance the leadership qualities of individuals who are committed to building a stronger local economy by educating them on the issues facing the region and preparing them to run for elected office.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has ever considered serving on the:
- Local school board
- Local boards and commissions
- City Council
- County Board of Supervisors
- OR! Who wants to be an educated campaign volunteer
Get the best information on:
- Crafting and delivering an effective message
- Receiving and soliciting endorsements
- Fundraising and campaign finance laws
- Approaching the media
- Plus! A briefing on key issues important to constituents
Four Wednesday Sessions | 5:30 to 8:30 PM | January 24 | January 31 | February 7 | February 14
Registration Deadline: January 10, 2018
$149 for all four sessions
Space is limited to 30-35 participants
Upcoming Chamber Events