Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Contact: Tracy Weitzenberg
Phone: (707) 636-3661
Add to Calendar: Outlook | Google
What is the Candidate Academy?
A joint program of the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber and Sonoma County Alliance, the Candidate Academy is a non-partisan program established to further develop and enhance the leadership qualities of individuals who are committed to building a stronger local economy by educating them on the issues facing the region and preparing them to run for elected office.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has ever considered serving on the:
- Local school board
- Local boards and commissions
- City Council
- County Board of Supervisors
- OR! Who wants to be an educated campaign volunteer
Get the best information on:
- Crafting and delivering an effective message
- Receiving and soliciting endorsements
- Fundraising and campaign finance laws
- Approaching the media
- Plus! A briefing on key issues important to constituents
Four Wednesday Sessions | 5:30 to 8:30 PM | October 18 | October 25 | November 1 | November 8
Registration Deadline: September 8, 2017
$149 for all four sessions
Space is limited to 20-25 participants
Upcoming Chamber Events